Saturday, June 27, 2009

Adding Trickling Falls to my Posts


Trickling Falls at Shadow Glen, was the First place winner at the Hidden Glen Plein Air event in the fall of 2007. It remains my most awarded piece. It also won first at the First City River Festival juried art show, in fall of 2008 in Leavenworth, KS. I used the Foamie board which I created with the direction of Paul DeMarrias a Tennessee painter and a great mentor from whom I purchase my hand rolled pastels. They remain my favorite workhorse pastels. This painting also was a Blue Ribbon winner in the Greater Kansas City Artists Association and helped me to win second place in the Blue Ribbon Winner's show in 2008.
I need to get to work today. Working on a commission, so no time to do my small painting today.
Keep working and trying.
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment